All Hayward In-Ground Pool pumps shown are available at Monarch Pools & Spas.
Super Pump Variable Speed Pump
Hayward’s best-selling Super Pump just got even better! Super Pump® VS is a drop-in upgrade that will deliver up to 80% energy cost savings over single speed pumps. Hayward Super Pump VS is available in both 115V and 230V versions, and pays for itself faster than larger, more expensive models.
- ENERGY STAR Certified and compliant with industry regulations including Title 20 and APSP 15; eligible for local utility rebates
- Install in any application: in stand-alone mode, with Hayward automation* (including OmniLogic), or with competitive control systems (via relay control)
- Permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor offers incredible energy efficiency and reliability
- Fully programmable, digital control interface rotates to four different positions or mounts to the wall for more convenient access and viewing
*230V version only (SP2603VSP)
Super II Pump
Super Pump is the world’s best-selling pool pump that is efficient, dependable, and proven, setting the standard for excellence and value.
- Reliability and Performance – #1 selling pool pump
- Best all-around circulation pump
- Heavy-duty motor – quieter, cooler operation
- Exclusive swing-away hand knobs – easier strainer cover removal for quicker basket cleaning
- Faster service – remove 4 bolts to access impeller
- For new construction and the aftermarket, Super II is the reliable pool pump that offers high performance capabilities as an upgrade path for medium head pumps.
- Full-flow hydraulics allow greater flow at a lower cost of operation
- Heavy-duty, high performance motor with airflow ventilation for quieter, cooler operation
- 155 cubic-inch basket extends time between cleanings
- Uni-bracket mounting base provides stable, stress-free support. Versatility for any installation requirement by adapting to both 48- and 56-frame motors
For entry-level new construction and aftermarket applications, MaxFlo XL™ is the medium head pool pump that provides advanced hydraulics and the latest conveniences while maintaining the economy and performance of the proven MaxFlo.
- Aligns with the original MaxFlo pump for seamless retrofit installations
- Advanced hydraulics for increased efficiency and priming ability
- All models include 1 1/2in x 2in union connections to adapt to larger plumbing recommended for greater efficiencies
- Optional riser base available to align with Sta-Rite® Dyna-Pro®